A Level Business
Course code: 9BS0
Delivery method: Online
Course duration: 24 Months
Entry requirements: No prior qualification needed
Award achieved: Pearson Edexcel A-Level A Level Business
Awarding body: Pearson Edexcel
The first time the full A Level exams can be taken is June 2017, the AS exams can be taken from June 2016.
Business is the ultimate life skill. Understanding the cut and thrust of how the world works gives you a real advantage in any career.
In this course you will study a wide range of business subjects both in the UK and globally. A fantastic wide introduction to the subject that will give you great preparation for your career.
- Developing a enthusiasm for business
- Gaining holistic understanding of business, and a critical understanding of organisations and their ability to meet societies needs and ants
- Understanding of the ethical dilemmas and responsibilities faced by individuals and organisations
- Acquire a range of relevant business and generic skills including decision makings, the challenging of assumptions and critical analysis
- Apply numerical skills in a range of business contexts