Level : 7
Accreditation status : Accredited
Credit Equivalency : 120
Total Qualification Time (TQT): 1200 Hrs
GHL: 480 Hrs
An Ofqual Regulated Qualification
The QUALIFI Diploma in Accounting and Finance is a Level 7 qualification made up of 120 credits. All units are 20 credits in value. These units have been designed from a learning time perspective and are expressed in terms of Total Qualification Time (TQT). TQT is an estimate of the total amount of time that could reasonably be expected to be required for a student to achieve and demonstrate the achievement of the level of attainment necessary for the award of a Qualification. TQT includes undertaking each of the activities of Guided Learning, Directed Learning and Invigilated Assessment. 120 credits equate to 1200 hours of TQT
The Qualifi Diploma in Accounting and Finance is designed to meet the needs of senior/middle managers and accountants in the running of their businesses, and to facilitate their progression to higher levels within their organisation. It focuses on developing understanding, skills and abilities to equip the Learner with the awareness and aptitudes to be an effective accounting and finance manager.
- Strategy and Global Finance
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Auditing
- Ethical Behaviour and Corporate Governance
- Corporate Reporting
- Financial Analyst
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team 8. Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- Level 6 Qualification or.
- First Degree