Level : 7
Accreditation status : Accredited
Credit Equivalency : 60
Total Qualification Time (TQT): 600 Hrs
GHL: 240 Hrs
An Ofqual Regulated Qualification
The QUALIFI Diploma in CPD for Leadership is a Level 7 qualification containing 3 credit bearing units. Each unit is 20 credits in value totalling 60 credits for the qualification. Each 20-credit unit approximates to a TQT of 200 hours incorporating 80 hours of Guided Learning. These units have been designed from a learning time perspective and are expressed in terms of Total Qualification Time (TQT). TQT is an estimate of the total amount of time that could reasonably be expected to be required for a learner to achieve and demonstrate the achievement of the level of attainment necessary for the award of a Qualification. TQT includes undertaking each of the activities of Guided Learning, Directed Learning and Invigilated Assessment.
This Qualifications have been created to develop CPD (continuing professional development) in Leadership, for those who want to draw from their personal experience and develop their leadership understanding and skills, professionally academically and practically for their personal and professional development. The focus of this qualification is the exploration and practical research into leadership as a subject in order to apply this knowledge into a new environment.
The Level 7 qualification will require Learners to critically evaluate, challenge and synthesise a wide range of current leadership roles, tools, techniques and models. The emphasis placed on current Leadership concepts and models is on those that are relevant to the 21st century business environment and context and goes beyond the normal examination of Anglo-American management models.
- Contemporary Issues Underpinning Leadership in CPD
- Developing Research and CPD
- Effective Communication through CPD
- Critically reflect on issues at the forefront of leadership.
- Understand reflective practice and its implications for personal and professional development.
- Critical reflection on strategies for effective leadership in a broad range of contexts.
- Conduct primary research in the field of leadership.
- Communicate ideas clearly and effectively, and reflect on the importance of communicating in a style
- appropriate to a variety of audiences, in a variety of formats (written, oral, etc.)
- Review, critically evaluate and integrate information from a variety of theories, models and/or
- methods in formal research in a practical manner.
- Apply analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to a range of theoretical and practical scenarios.
- Communicate effectively in oral and written format.
- Evaluate and review how their own skills and work can contribute to leadership in sport and in
- Identify and apply ideas and concepts from one domain to another.
- Level 6 Qualification or;
- First Degree