Level : 7
Accreditation status : Accredited
Credit Equivalency : 120
Total Qualification Time (TQT): 1200 Hrs
GHL: 400 Hrs
An Ofqual Regulated Qualification
All units are 20 credits in value. These units have been designed from a learning time perspective, and are expressed in terms of Total Qualification Time (TQT). TQT is an estimate of the total amount of time that could reasonably be expected to be required for a student to achieve and demonstrate the achievement of the level of attainment necessary for the award of a Qualification. TQT includes undertaking each of the activities of Guided Learning, Directed Learning and Invigilated Assessment. Each 20-credit unit approximates to a TQT of 200 hours incorporating 80 hours of GLH.
The Qualification has been created to develop and reward learners with legal skills and knowledge in international business law and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to a wide range of sectors. The aim of this programme is to develop legal skills, analysis, logical thinking and knowledge that can usefully be applied in further study, legal profession and public service. It provides students with understanding of law in context of business to equip them with abilities needed to work with advance issues.
- International Trade Law
- Commercial Trust Law
- Industrial and Intellectual Property Law
- Law of Financial Crimes
- Company Law
- Legal Research and Research Methods
- Corporate Governance – Principles and Practices
- To understand wide ranges of subjects in the international business law
- Develop an understanding for legal framework that governs the international business
- transactions within industry
- Demonstrate an understanding of the commercial trust law, company law, international trade
- law, intellectual property law, and law of financial crimes in the international business
- Develop research skills and ability to write on key areas in international business law.
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 6 and/or.
- Learners who have work experience in legal sector and/or.
- Learners who possess a level 6 qualification in another discipline and want to develop them
- careers in business.